dsulistiyo Love Valentino Rossi

dsulistiyo Love Valentino Rossi

Jumat, 08 Juni 2012

Fastest the movie on DVD, Appreciate it Mark Neale

These has been quite long after the Fastest movie was released at the end of September 2011 in Europe. And at the time me who live in Indonesia only able to watch trailer on the Internet. No chance to watch in the cinema like all on there because in my country this movie not released on the cinema.

In January 2012, I got my first contact with Mark Neale on one of social media, he was very kind person after reading my blog he sent me message and said "want to send me a small gift". I'm very happy with it, but after waiting for so long, month by month nothing come to my address. But doesn't  make me sad because I know for sure how busy him he is being film director and as we know he has done many great documentary movies, some of his movies as Faster (2003),  The Doctor, the Tornado and the Kentucky Kid (2006), Charge, Zero Emissions / maximum speed (2011).

And today June 8th 2012, Mr. Postman has knocked my door and brought one envelope from California. It's really amazing for me, I got the FASTEST dvd movie directly  from Mark Neale complete with his autograph on the cover. He can said to me "it was the small gift" but for me " it was a great gift I never imagine before".

Really Appreciate to Mark Neale and like always you said wit me "ALL THE BEST". Thank you very much I watched the movie and nothing I can say then "Brilliant Movie, by Brilliant Director, featuring Brilliant Riders"