dsulistiyo Love Valentino Rossi

dsulistiyo Love Valentino Rossi

Selasa, 12 Juni 2012

Jorge Lorenzo Stay "Blue" with Yamaha Factory For Next Two Years

Casey Stoner's retirement is leaving a hot market of riders for next year. Lots of question came about who will take the seat of Casey Stoner on Repsol Honda Team, the strong factory team in 2011. Speculation said Jorge Lorenzo will take the seat on Honda, Valentino Rossi will back to Yamaha, and so many predictions came for it.

Nevertheless, today on June 12 2012, early decision came from the World Champion 2010 Jorge Lorenzo with his official announcement to stay blue with Yamaha for next two years. What is good of his early decision is he can concentrate for fighting another World Championship on this season, and as we knew he was on 1st place on world standing after winning at Catalunya race follow by Casey Stoner. Other thing where his dream to end his career with Yamaha closer with reality. 

Here what he said after signed contract for 2013 – 2014 with Yamaha (motogp.com) : "I am extremely happy to have signed with Yamaha for two more years. They've made great efforts to retain me in the factory team so I want to thank all those involved at Yamaha for this. I've been treated like part of the Yamaha family since 2008 and I love working with them. It has always been my first option to stay here and so I'm happy that this important negotiation has finished with such a positive outcome. Now I can focus on the Championship and I'm looking forward to paying back Yamaha's trust in me starting at Silverstone this weekend. I look forward to winning many more Championships together; my dream to finish my career with Yamaha is now closer to becoming a reality!"
Now the Big question for this season is: Who will be the riders for Honda Racing team and who will sign contract for 2nd rider in Yamaha? Dovizioso has big opportunity to be the rider of Yamaha factory due with his result for last two races of this season and the good result on Catalunya test. However, we can’t forget the good performance came from  Cal Crutchlow, who always giving us a great battle in every race for seating on Yamaha Factory. And for Honda Factory not sure enough after what Nakamoto has said “Valentino Rossi Not to the factory team, but he can ask satellite”

In my view I don’t see what the reason he talked like that after what Valentino Rossi did for their team before, but actually as long as no official announcement everything could be happened, as with what Valentino Rossi has, not to be worried for anything, because only he the one rider has complete package.