FP3 MOTOGP Qatar finished and Casey Stoner completed his time and be the fastest again. And the complete FP 3 result here :
- Casey Stoner – Repsol Honda Team – 1.55.035
- Dani Pedrosa – Repsol Honda Team – 1.55.193
- Andrea Dovizioso – Repsol Honda Team – 1.55.740
- Jorge Lorenzo – Yamaha Factory Racing – 1.55.814
- Ben Spies –Yamaha Factory Racing – 1.56.003
- Hector Barbera – Aspar Team – 1.56.266
- Colin Edwards – Monster Yamaha Tech 3 – 1.56.302
- Valentino Rossi – Ducati Team – 1.56.306
- Randy De Puniet – Pramac Racing Team – 1.56.362
- Loris Capirossi – Pramac Racing Team – 1.56.434
- Cal Crutchlow – Monster Yamaha Tech 3 – 1.56.437
- Hiroshi Aoyama – San Carlo Honda Gresini – 1.56.517
- Marco Simoncelli – San Carlo Honda Gresini – 1.56.540
- Nicky Hayden – Ducati Team – 1.56.586
- Karel Abraham – Cardion AB Motoracing – 1.57.275
- Alvaro Bautista – Rizla Suzuki MotoGP – 1.56.601
- Toni Elias – LCR Honda MotoGP – 1.58.123
Who is the consistent rider fastest on FP 1,2,3 the answer is Casey Stoner and Dani Pedrosa. And Andrea Dovizioso and his team did a great job to solve the vibration in the middle of the corner that they had on FP2. so He got a 3rd position this time.
The fastets Ducati on FP 3 is Desmosedici ride by Hector Barbera, he get time 1.56.226 and he look like was controlled and comfortable with his Desmo
And The Doctor still look slowly with his Desmo, so the best result is on FP 2 on 5th position and he must accept that just being in a position to eight on FP3.
Last night at 10.00pm local time Ducati have a event name is MotoGP Ducati Party (Ducati night) and Nicky Hayden and Randy De Puniet was there but without Valentino Rossi, he was in his garage with all mechanics and crew to prepare his Desmo setting for Qualifying Practice.
Hope he get the best setting and can start on front row for race and get podium.
What the worst thing happened in Qatar FP3 ? Alvaro Bautista crashed and the accident immediately ended his participation in this weekend’s to Qualification and race, he had a very bad accident and he diagnosed with left femur fracture this day he get surgery in Doha hospital and everything seems to have gone well. He need recovery for estimated 10 weeks. Get Well Soon Alvaro Bautisa.