If you didn't watch the Jerez race, for sure you really miss watching a wonderful race full of unexpected moment and full of Drama.
And unpredictable race results can be seen as follows:
- 1 Jorge Lorenzo - Yamaha Factory Racing – 50.49.046
- 26 Dani Pedrosa - Repsol Honda Team -
- 69 Nicky Hayden - Ducati Team -
- 7 Hiroshi Aoyama - San Carlo Honda Gresini -
- 46 Valentino Rossi - Ducati Team - 51'51.273
- 8 Hector Barbera - Mapfre Aspar Team MotoG - 51'51.486
- 17 Karel Abraham - Cardion AB Motoracing - 52'03'166
- 35 Cal Crutchlow - Monster Yamaha Tech 3 - 52'08.156
- 24 Toni Elias - LCR Honda MotoGP - 52'31.952
- 21 John Hopkins - Rizla Suzuki MotoGP - 52'37.441
- 65 Loris Capirossi – Pramac Racing Team - 52'40.922
- 4 Andrea Dovizioso - Repsol Honda Team - 51'39.633
Not Classified :
- 27 Casey Stoner - Repsol Honda Team - 20 laps to go
- 58 Marco Simoncelli - San Carlo Honda Grasini - 16 laps to go
- 14 Randy De Puniet - Pramac Racing Team - 11 laps to go
- 11 Ben Spies - Yamaha Racing Team - 3 laps to go
- 5 Colin Edwards - Monster Yamaha tech 3 - 1 laps to go
Really I never imagine before the race result will be like this. Let's review again what happened on the track so the result be like above.
When the race started Valentino Rossi has a good start he jump from 12th to 4th position. He over take Nicky Hayden and 25 laps to go he pass Andrea Dovizioso and 1 lap after that he clear Dovi and grab 4th position, and he look very confident he follow Jorge Lorenzo on 3rd position after he ride for 3 laps he was very smart over taking Lorenzo for 3rd and 2nd place now is Casey Stoner after passing by Marco Simoncelli. But when he tried to over take Casey he lost his front and he crashed and take out Casey Stoner too. But you can't called him Valentino Rossi if he desperate after crashed, like always he must trying to ride his bike and he feel the bike is okay he will try to catch up and you can see the result, he successfuly finish perfectly on 5th position.
(Actually the stories about Valentino Rossi and Casey stoner didn't stop until here. I'll write on the next page and telling you detail)
And When the drama between VR and CS over, Super Sic look strong and very stable and fast with a long gap with the second place but after 4 laps done he crashed on the same place with Vale on a turn 1 and he broke his bike so he was out of the race. (I dont like when it happened cause I really want look him on Podium, he has struggled so I really want him get it maybe for the next race)
Dani Pedrosa with less than perfect condition, look very calm to maintain 2nd place, but Ben Spies very patience over take one by one and very close to Dani Pedrosa and need 4 laps to Ben clear Dani for 2nd, he trying to manage this position he rode more slowly than before and he flying to gravel too, and he said maybe is because the limitation of tyres.
This condition make sure Dani will get 2nd place, for 3rd Collin Edward still running well with his Yamaha, consistently on the fastest, but only 1 lap to go, his bike stop, not a crash but just stop, the engine was not running again, really bad situation he stop because pure of technical problem.
And the situation make Nicky Hayden grabbed the 3rd position, because his patience he grab this position. I'm really happy with this result and I still remember about what me and Nicky said about this situation "Just belive and focus, than she will synergy with you and you can get what you want."
(I want write about Nicky Hayden Podium in my next post, its very interesting for me)
The Rookie Karel Abraham got the best result for 2nd race in MotoGP, he finished 7th position and I like when he pick up the bike and he still try to push hard to finish all laps. He has a spirit and ambition to be a great rider for next race
Randy de Puniet not classified because he broke his bike when he crashed. But the last one rider make me very happy too in Jerez race is Toni Elias after finished on the last row in Qatar, he got the point for finish in 9th, three a head from the factory bike Andrea Dovizioso. Hoping he always feel and ride his bike like this.
Thats why do not ever miss the race from circuit by circuit, will be a lot of incredible things that we do not expect before. See you in Estoril May 01, 2011