Who is the happy rider on Free Practice 2 at Estoril? Of course Marco Simoncelli. He plugged and proved that he was fastest in both of Free Practice today at May 29th 2011 in Estoril. But he still have a problem on his grip and the brakes.
Jorge Lorenzo was happy with his achievement after got 4th position and FP1 and improve to 2nd and very close to the 1st position on FP2
Dani Pedrosa after his 2nd surgery showed his good performance and very happy with his 3rd.
How about the best rider Valentino Rossi, day by day he always trying to improve his bike and his recovery, and look like he will tame his Desmo soon. He's very confident to ride lap by lap and finished for 21 lap. Good sign too for his shoulder is mean the shoulder already get strength back to handle his bike with many lap.
Karel Abraham the Ducati Rider from Cardion AB made his great progress for FP2, and for sure he was very satisfied with this result and for sure the setting in FP3 he will use and improve again to FP3 and Qualifying Practice. He's more fast than Nicky Hayden for this time, Nicky look like not happy with his result but he jump very good after stuck on 12th, so he know well for now what the setting he will use for tomorrow
And for the detail about the Result Free Practice 2 in detail with time in here :
- Marco Simoncelli – San Carlo Honda Gresini – 1.37.663
- Jorge Lorenzo – Yamaha Factory Racing – 1.37.724
- Dani Pedrosa – Repsol Honda Team – 1.37.727
- Valentino Rossi – Ducati Team – 1.38.102
- Casey Stoner – Repsol Honda Team – 1.38.102
- Colin Edwards – Monster Yamaha Tech 3 – 1.38.203
- Karel Abraham – Cardion AB Motoracing – 1.38.473
- Ben Spies – Yamaha Factory Racing – 1.38.563
- Nicky Hayden – Ducati Team – 1.38.596
- Hector Barbera – Aspar Team – 1.38.611
- Hiroshi Aoyama – San Carlo Honda Gresini – 1.38.645
- Andrea Dovizioso – Repsol Honda Team – 1.38.658
- Cal Crutchlow – Monster Yamaha Tech 3 – 1.38.760
- Toni Elias – LCR Honda MotoGP – 1.38.912
- Loris Capirossi – Pramac Racing Team – 1.39.021
- Randy De Puniet – Pramac Racing Team – 1.39.137
- Alvaro Bautista – Rizla Suzuki MotoGP – 1.40.173