When the race really kick off at March 20th, 2011. under the spotlight of thousands of sparkling lights in the circuit Losail Qatar and the weather is pretty good on dry condition temperature 20 degree with a humidity 31%.
And like a stable result from Pra test , Free Practice, and Qualifying Practice Casey Stoner from Repsol Honda finished 3.440 second place the world Champion 2010 Jorge Lorenzo with his Yamaha bike and Stoner grab the Victory for the first season in 2011.
- Casey Stoner – Repsol Honda Team – 42.38.569
- Jorge Lorenzo – Yamaha Factory Racing – +3.440
- Dani Pedrosa – Repsol Honda Team – +5.051
- Andrea Dovizioso – Repsol Honda Team – +5.942
- Marco Simoncelli – San Carlo Honda Gresini – +7.358
- Ben Spies – Yamaha Factory Racing – +10.468
- Valentino Rossi – Ducati Team – +16.431
- Colin Edwards – Monster Yamaha Tech 3 - +26.293
- Nicky Hayden – Ducati Team – +27.416
- Hiroshi Aoyama – San Carlo Honda Gresini – +28.920
- Cal Crutchlow – Monster Yamaha Tech 3 – +34.539
- Hector Barbera – Aspar Team – +34.829
- Karel Abraham – Cardion AB Motoracing – +37.957
Not Classified :
- Toni Elias – LCR Honda MotoGP – 4 laps to go
- Loris Capirossi – Pramac Racing Team – 21 Laps to go
- Randy De Puniet – Pramac Racing Team – 22 laps to go
And look like the short grid not a pretty good for MotoGP race, when Randy De Puniet crashed on his 1st lap, and Capirossi back to his pit early on 2nd laps, the circuit look very empty and Toni Elias downed after fight for 18 laps.
So totally the riders finished only 13 riders, very short grid.
But like always, the most interesting performances showed by Valentino Rossi. He is very confident and comfort riding his bike and he was the fastest from Ducati than other Ducati bikers. He shows a great spirit, he gave us the full charm of race. And like we all waiting he gave us the surprise : when he still stable on his bike until finish when nearly fell on the battle with Ben Spies from Yamaha.
And The Important thing, Now Valentino Rossi know the characteristic in the race, and he with 46 team can start working to his bike and turn there attention to getting more power for top speed.
I'm sure he will back on Podium soon and make the podium not too odd, they need bright color on there, RED combine with YELLOW and MOTOGP podium will be more luxurious and gorgeous. The time will come, we all have to be patient to bring back the REAL KING TO THE PLACE