dsulistiyo Love Valentino Rossi

dsulistiyo Love Valentino Rossi

Rabu, 27 Februari 2013

Valentino Rossi made very beautiful morning before 2nd Sepang Test

In the morning when sometime our eyes open but the mind still sleep, I got the great story to share with you. Like usual in the morning we have our breakfast and then relax about with a newspaper around. And when I put down my newspaper, in front of me, man with curly hair and black tshirt just standing after some activity in Gym I guess, and the interesting one the black tshirt drawing with red color and wrote on there Supir SIC and the view more amazing when the man is Valentino Rossi

And the legend with his Super smile like always, the humble of him self said :
Me : Ciao
VR : Ciao
Me : Hi...Valentino Rossi (my eyes just looked at  his face, not blink even a minute)
VR : how are you?
Me : Bene..Bene
Me : Nice tshirt, we miss Super SIC
VR : Si.. (and smile and continue his walking)

Totally humble, never found idol so complete like him. Not only great in this sport but also with fans and with his friendship.
Without any camera around, he just show the honest how he still remember Super SIC. 
Each time I had chance to meet Valentino Rossi, I always found a reason to add my admiration to him. 
Keep it Valentino Rossi and always shine like diamond.