dsulistiyo Love Valentino Rossi

dsulistiyo Love Valentino Rossi

Rabu, 11 April 2012

Humanly Side of Valentino Rossi ( After MotoGP Qatar Race 2012 )

After GP Qatar all Motorsport world was surprised with the nine times world championship Valentino Rossi. Not because the result he only reach 10 place after starting the race from 12th place. But because his commented after the race, he said the truth from deep of his heart about what he felt with the bike he already rode for more than one season. I don’t want to put the quote in here because for me all people already read from many of media.

The one I want to write here is how the hero who never stop his spirit and always teach to us to never give up can say something so desperate words like that, but for me it was natural thing come from human, and in my view I’m so glad he can share honestly what he felt so maybe make him more relax and release. So I hope with that truth he will ride the bike without pressure and make him more enjoy and hope the bike will run lighter and can show to us the real speed and potential.

We know the first race in Qatar more better than last year because we can saw the battle from Jorge Lorenzo, Dani Pedrosa and Casey Stoner, and for 4th and 5th position great battle between Cal Crutchlow and Andrea Dovizioso made some fresh air for this sport, but nothing we hope than look Valentino Rossi can run on the way he should be, we need to be honest just like he did, this sport still need Valentino Rossi  because he’s the magnet of MotoGP.  MotoGP rating was drop in Italian TV and I think will drop soon around the world when the Championship going so flat without some battle and attraction like Valentino Rossi always did.

I will put some quote from me I already wrote in my blog (in next article) just for making him know we never leave him and we all do believe Valentino Rossi will back with his smile, his patient and  his spirit never give up soon, he just need time a little bit to release himself. We love you Valentino Rossi with or without trophy we still here to support you because your attitude and your humbleness.

When shadow will leave as the dark come but we your true fans will stay beside you even you in the dark condition without light, because your humbleness always make you glow even without light.


picture by dsulistiyo