Dani Pedrosa look likes already got his fitness, he's pretty cool to finished on 3rd position and his gap only 0.207seconds from the top one, follow with his team mates Casey Stoner for 4th and Andrea Dovizioso 5th.
And For this afternoon Nicky Hayden (6th place) proved if he really like with anti-clockwise track, that's why he became the fastest of Ducati bike, and the 2nd fast for Ducati was Randy de Puniet (8th) follow with the Rookie Karel Abraham (10th), Valentino Rossi (12th), Hector Barbera (13th) afters got crashed in the last minute of this practice and Sylvain Guintoli (17th) from French, he's replace Loris Capirossi after decided to cancel ride this weekend because Loris still suffering shoulder pain after he crashed in Assen.
Monster Yamaha tech 3 team, Colin Edward really riding very carefully because his experience in this circuit and the one important he want not down on gravel for these practice, but he pretty sure will trying the best setting for tomorrow and make the close gap with the front row. Cal Crutchlow got crashed at the end of the practice, and finished on 14th position made him unhappy but probably its good for rider never ride in here before.
Alvaro Bautista got a positive result for Free Practice 1, he and team used a different combination of tyres to find the best mix on his blue bike and look like he got it. Toni Elias still struggle to move out from end of row but he only able to finished second from end of row.
When we saw the result all going like what happened usualy and the position of Valentino Rossi for this year was always like that, always out from top ten. After he decided to move to Ducati the bike from his country, he's still looking for the best setting and the best way to riding with all his style, and trying to change his style too making him will synergy with his bike. But untuk round 9 of 18 in these season he still not find yet. But he never stop trying all the possibilty he and team can try. after he change his bike with GP11.1 and its look more improve now he got a new problem with his tyres, and make him get big crashed this morning because the trye still cold even though he already riding for 7 laps, the crashed didn't stop him to continue Free practice 2 but he was made his hand very sick and will be more pain for tomorrow.
And the worst happened again in Free Practice 2, his bike was stopped and force him to parking his bike in side of track and he going back to his pit with his scotter. Really not good at all and after he going out again with his second bike, nothing improve he still around on 13th and 14th place until the last minute of the Practice 2, he got improve and can finished the practice in 12th place.
The one make me love and never stop to support him is when he said to me about "You will get what you want, if you sure with what you do" and what he did all proving to me, he didn't only said that to please me but he doing all this in his self. Forza Vale
Full result Free Practice 2 eni Motorrad Grand Prix Deutschland, here :
- 58 Marco Simoncelli – San Carlo Honda Gresini – 1.22.225
- 1 Jorge Lorenzo – Yamaha Factory Racing – 1.22.320
- 26 Dani Pedrosa - Repsol Honda - 1.22.432
- 27 Casey Stoner – Repsol Honda – 1.22.542
- 4 Andrea Dovizioso – Repsol Honda – 1.22.654
- 69 Nicky hayden – Ducati Team – 1.22.882
- 11 Ben Spies – Yamaha Factory Racing – 1.22.894
- 14 Randy De Puniet – Pramac Racing Team – 1.23.037
- 19 Alvaro Bautista – Rizla Suzuki – 1.23.261
- 17 Karel Abraham – Cardion AB Motoracing – 1.23.352
- 5 Colin Edwards – Monster Yamaha Tech 3 – 1.23.431
- 46 Valentino Rossi – Ducati Team – 1.23.533
- 8 Hector Barbera – Mapfre Aspar Team MotoGP – 1.23.625
- 35 Cal Crutchlow – Monster Yamaha Tech3 – 1.23.760
- 7 Hiroshi Aoyama – San Carlo Honda Gresini – 1.23.906
- 24 Toni Elias – LCR Honda MotoGP – 1.24.304
- 50 Sylvain Guintoli– Pramac Racing Team – 1.25.964