Qualifying Practice for find the grid for Air Asia British Grand Prix already done. Cal Crutchlow 1st rider out from his box and trying to get a best time earlier than others riders, because on the Practice 1,2 and 3, he did a good place always in top fifth. but really bad for him , he crashed at the second corner and look like he got a pain on his left shoulder and officially he get broken collarbone and concussion. He will get an operation tomorrow so he will miss his home race.
Casey Stoner just proving thats his bike is the fastest one for this season and he got fourth pole position of this season after strong fight with Marco Simoncelli from the start of QP until the last seconds. But Repsol Honda bike with number 27 its very strong and he was setting a new laps record with beautiful time is 2.02.020.
Jorge Lorenzo and Ben Spies setting a best time for start the race from 3rd and 4th position, so its make them very confident to get podium for tomorrow.
Andrea Dovizioso following for 5th and the rookie Karel Abraham take a best grid ever of this season, he will start from 2nd grid and he be the fastest rider from Ducati.
Nicky Hayden will start at seventh position. Seventh look like not good enough to start the race but all he get is better than his team mate Valentino Rossi, he only able to start for 13th position, the last three. its not only bit difficult for him but it was very serious problem, his bike not only slow in the straight track but very slow also in the corner and alway runing wide.
He trying to find the setting of his bike but he didn't find nothing to made his bike improve, all setting didn't work well.
The gap he made is very far from the top fifth, and even with the same Ducati bike, the gap is considerable.
Race still tomorrow, Valentino Rossi have a great team, so they must find the way to make his bike more stable in the corner. And Valentino Rossi never give up because the time come, he always know better how to control his emotion, even though its will be hard moment for 2011 but for sure, every problem there must be way out, and Valentino Rossi will find it.
The Qualifying Practice result Silverstone circuit as bellow :
- 27 Casey Stoner – Repsol Honda – 2.02.020
- 58 Marco Simoncelli – San Carlo Honda Gresini – 2.02.208
- 1 Jorge Lorenzo – Yamaha Factory Racing – 2.02.237
- 11 Ben Spies – Yamaha Factory Racing – 2.02.677
- 4 Andrea Dovizioso – Repsol Honda – 2.03.212
- 17 Karel Abraham – Cardion AB Motoracing – 2.04.151
- 69 Nicky hayden – Ducati Team – 2.04.304
- 5 Colin Edwards – Monster Yamaha Tech3 – 2.04.508
- 19 Alvaro Bautista – Rizla Suzuki – 2.04.520
- 14 Randy De Puniet – Pramac Racing Team – 2.04.589
- 7 Hiroshi Aoyama – San Carlo Honda Gresini – 2.04.919
- 8 Hector Barbera – Mapfre Aspar Team MotoGP – 2.05.164
- 46 Valentino Rossi – Ducati Team – 2.05.781
- 24 Toni Elias – LCR Honda MotoGP – 2.05.862
- 65 Loris Capirossi – Pramac Racing Team –2.06.256
- 35 Cal Crutchlow – Monster Yamaha Tech3 – 2.07.911