Honda Bike really strong at this season, they almost possible to take 1, 2 and 3 podiums, before Marco Simonceli crashed because lost braking and he can't do anything with that situation. So for Silverstone only two Honda Dominate the track, Stoner really strong and he did overlap with Randy De Puniet and Hector Barbera in the two last lap, really fantastic bike. And Andrea Dovizioso for 2nd position after great battle with Jorge Lorenzo before he jump out and find the gravel on that battle.
And in the same time Ben Spies from Yamaha Racing crashed too and he under checking from Medical center but didnt know the result yet.Hope he's ok and dont need rest or surgery.
Nicky Hayden finished on 4th and he set fastest lap of the race. And Alvaro Bautista who start from 9th place have a best finished in 5th place.
And the fantastic one in this race is Colin Edwards, senior rider from Yamaha Tech 3, after his surgery due broke his collarbone last week at Catalunya, he back to the race only one week after surgery and grab 3rd podium. Really incredible, salute with his spirit and he prove to us how love his with sport name Racing. Congratulation for fantastic achievment, you really deserved to get it.
|Love his eyes, sharp and smart|
For the amazing one from AirAsia British Grand Prix is Valentino Rossi, after difficult practice from Friday and Saturday, he only started from Row 5 at 13th place and he didnt get a great start, and his bike not really good on the corner and he lost a lot time in every corner the bike always wide and make him must control hard the brake and keep the stability of the bike still on the track. he passing one by one riders in front of him, the track is really wet and hard to ride but with his patience, skill and experience he can handle it to stay in 6th position until the chequered flag out. And he's position in MotoGP world standing is 4th. MotoGP round still have a plenty race to collect the point, so the chance still open. He's and team will know better the bike day by day and they will find the solution to improve in the wet or dry race in the straight or in the corner, for Valentino Rossi or for other riders.
Just believe the time will come soon and we will see the interesting race with great battle between Valentino rossi for the front row, for the Victory. No doubt of him, he still Valentino Rossi the best rider ever.
No Riders Team Time Point
- 27 Casey Stoner – Repsol Honda – 47.53.459 25
- 4 Andrea Dovizioso – Repsol Honda – +15.159 20
- 5 Colin Edwards – Monster Yamaha Tech3 – +21.480 16
- 69 Nicky hayden – Ducati Team – +26.984 13
- 19 Alvaro Bautista – Rizla Suzuki – +35.569 11
- 46 Valentino Rossi – Ducati Team – +1.04.526 10
- 17 Karel Abraham – Cardion AB Motoracing – +1.32.650 9
- 24 Toni Elias – LCR Honda MotoGP – +1.51.938 8
- 7 Hiroshi Aoyama – San Carlo Honda Gresini – +1.52.350 7
- 65 Loris Capirossi – Pramac Racing Team – +2.03.312 6
- 8 Hector Barbera – Mapfre Aspar Team MotoGP – +1lap 5
- 14 Randy De Puniet – Pramac Racing Team – +1lap 4
- 58 Marco Simoncelli – San Carlo Honda Gresini – 2.02.208
- 1 Jorge Lorenzo – Yamaha Factory Racing – 2.02.237
- 11 Ben Spies – Yamaha Factory Racing – 2.02.677