John Hopkins after crashed in the 30 minutes FP3 on his fifth lap, got a broken finger in the right hand so he can continue to use his wild card in this Qualifying Practice and of course can't ride for Race on Sunday.
The rider from Spain Dani Pedrosa got his fisrt pole position after doing lap by lap with his team mate Casey Stoner for 3rd place and Jorge Lorenzo for 2nd place. so tomorrow the front row with Honda, Yamaha and Honda bikes.
Ben Spies will start for 2nd row at 4th position and following by Marco Sioncelli in 5th and the real nice surprise came from our Hero Valentino Rossi will start for my birthday at 6th place
And Valentino Rossi didn't find the setting almost for 56 minutes the QP running, he fighting to keep improve the time for every lap he did. From the 5th and then goes down to 8th, 9th 10th and stuck in 11th. 40 minutes time remaining he back to the box to find something for his bike and his Father Graziano waiting on the box just sitting and of course support his son. He was going back again to the track with his soft tyre and trying to find the good speed in every race, but the light didn't come yet. Not only for him but all Ducati struggle in the back row from 11 until 17th place, and his team mate Nicky Hayden more worst for this QP he doing all with the best riding style but can't improve only in 16th place after the time will over and only 5 minutes left Nicky hayden jump to 7th position and Valentino Rossi still at 10th place, but when he look his team mate got a good front end made him more confident to push the bike and he can grab what he need he noted for 7th place in 1 min to go, and he did the last lap and made him take a good position for start from 2nd row at 6th place, it was the best start ever for this season. And with very humble he said that he was very happy with improvement happing with the bike, more agility when breaking and entering corners, and he continue with very honest about the possibility even though he got a good grid but the speed of the bike noe enough to win, but I'm sure tomorrow in my special day he will give all great performance he can, whatever the result.
What he did just proving to us, with all passion, enthusiasm, commitment, cooperation and trust with all team, is the strongest foundation to rise up and bring the best of all things we did
For the complete result of Qualifying Practice for Sunday's Cardion AB Grand Prix Ceske Republiky race in Brno, here :
- 26 Dani Pedrosa - Repsol Honda - 1.56.591
- 1 Jorge Lorenzo – Yamaha Factory Racing – 1.56.704
- 27 Casey Stoner – Repsol Honda – 1.56.860
- 11 Ben Spies – Yamaha Factory Racing – 1.57.178
- 58 Marco Simoncelli – San Carlo Honda Gresini – 1.57.351
- 46 Valentino Rossi – Ducati Team – 1.57.367
- 4 Andrea Dovizioso – Repsol Honda – 1.57.442
- 5 Colin Edwards – Monster Yamaha Tech 3 – 1.57.676
- 69 Nicky hayden – Ducati Team – 1.57.721
- 7 Hiroshi Aoyama – San Carlo Honda Gresini – 1.57.784
- 35 Cal Crutchlow – Monster Yamaha Tech3 – 1.57.797
- 24 Toni Elias – LCR Honda MotoGP – 1.58.245
- 8 Hector Barbera – Mapfre Aspar Team MotoGP – 1.58.273
- 19 Alvaro Bautista – Rizla Suzuki – 1.58.274
- 14 Randy De Puniet – Pramac Racing Team – 1.58.889
- 65 Loris Capirossi – Pramac Racing Team – 1.58.938
- 17 Karel Abraham – Cardion AB Motoracing – 1.58.946