And Dani Pedrosa from Repsol Honda team taking the third position with only 0.696 second with the first position.
and Valentino Rossi team mate from Kentucky Kid the famous Nicky Hayden grab the best time for Free Practice in 4 position, he look stable with new chassis, electronic and combination with the soft tire. And for Valentino Rossi he finished all the Free Practice 2 only for 9 position with 1.34.966 and gap from Casey Stoner is 1.184 second. The Gap is very big for the racing .
For sure Valentino didn't happy at all with the result he got with his Ducati, is very far from he and team prediction base on FP 1 result. He have a bit problem to find the right setup and he missing about five minute so maybe he need a few minute again for FP 2 too use the new setting.
And when some Media asking about what its problem come from the new chassis, Valentino Rossi answer with very technical senteces :
"The new chassis parts can only be a step in the right direction, but we were expecting different settings to bring a bigger improvement. With regard to the rear, we were using the wrong spring and the electronics weren't perfect either; my bike was a little unruly, moving around too much and costing me time."
Like we know, Valentino's not only Rider, he's very genius to be an Engineer too. He always answer in press conferences with some interesting word, detail, complete and simple to understand. Thats why all people say Valentino Rossi is very complete Rider. No doubt
One again when some media talk about the gap between his time and Casey Stoner, he with calm and smart answer like this :
"Stoner was really fast and I think he will go even faster with the softer tires tomorrow afternoon. I was on pole last year with a 33.4, and I think they can go faster this year. I can improve for sure, but I hope he doesn't improve as well. This time there were no incidents on track. Everything is fine."
I never doubt with this man, the man born from Urbino Feb 16th 1979. He's the best rider, the best Entertain , the best Engineer, the best person, the best Idol.
And when all asking about Simoncelli and Jorge Lorenzo about how good overtaking in race, Valentino Rossi answer very mature and he know when he say a little statement it will be boom so with his style he said :
"Sorry, but did something happen? Did they hit one another? I don't think they did, so I don't know what there is to talk about. If there was a particular episode to be punished for, I could understand, but for me there is nothing to talk about."
He very mature and he know his capacity to talk, that's why people love him so much
The Result for Free Practice 2 :
- 27 Casey Stoner – Repsol Honda – 1.33.782
- 58 Marco Simoncelli – San Carlo Honda Gresini – 1.34.186
- 26 Dani Pedrosa – Repsol Honda – 1.34.478
- 69 Nicky hayden – Ducati Team – 1.34.652
- 1 Jorge Lorenzo – Yamaha Factory Racing – 1.34.659
- 4 Andrea Dovizioso – Repsol Honda – 1.34.705
- 5 Colin Edwards – Monster Yamaha Tech3 – 1.34.939
- 7 Hiroshi Aoyama – San Carlo Honda Gresini – 1.34.959
- 46 Valentino Rossi – Ducati Team – 1.34.966
- 11 Ben Spies – Yamaha Factory Racing – 1.34.976
- 14 Randy De Puniet – Pramac Racing Team – 1.34.998
- 35 Cal Crutchlow – Monster Yamaha Tech3 – 1.35.158
- 65 Loris Capirossi – Pramac Racing Team – 1.35.383
- 8 Hector Barbera – Mapfre Aspar Team MotoGP – 1.35.902
- 19 Alvaro Bautista – Rizla Suzuki – 1.35.992
- 24 Toni Elias – LCR Honda MotoGP – 1.36.304
- 17 Karel Abraham – Cardion AB Motoracing – 1.36.327
interview from GPone