dsulistiyo Love Valentino Rossi

dsulistiyo Love Valentino Rossi

Jumat, 15 Agustus 2014

Thank You Valentino Rossi

August 14th is always being my day and I always having a very lovely time on that day. But to be honest on this year 2014 I really had very wonderful times as I never imagine before.

After got lot of lovely birthday wishes from my lovely SatSakShain, my wonderful #IP , my awesome family and all my friends who always care and loved me, fortunately the happiness of my birthday not stop until that. This greeting who came just 14 minute before my day over was amazingly surprising me, I don't know whether this is a coincidence or it's a destiny, exactly at 11.46 in Jakarta time I just received very incredible birthday wishes who signed by my inspiration life Valentino Rossi. (And the one make it seem as destiny is even the file name is DSC00146) And this greeting really complete my day and the person who put all the effort to made it, truly the blessed one come from God to be the most important part of my life

This photo already very special for me but with VR46 handwriting there made it more

Really today was very wonderful day for me and learn me again one more thing that "Dream only can be dream if you can't make some effort to reach it"

Many Thanks for all people surrounding me who always being here, having so much love and never leaving my side, always having smile for me even though sometime tears can coming out because of you but you also the one can cheer me and stop my tears. Thanks for being part of my life

We don't need to be hard to find the happiness because Happiness is simply, they are inside our hearts. Gratefull that the key to find the happieness