dsulistiyo Love Valentino Rossi

dsulistiyo Love Valentino Rossi

Jumat, 26 Oktober 2012

Fantastic Podium at Motegi 2012 for Alvaro Bautista


MotoGP Motegi 2012 was very fantastic moment for me, because for the first time I came to this circuit after so many times I dream to be in here. I will write about my trip at Motegi on the other article. I think not only me who think it was fantastic moment but one of so many people is must be Alvaro Bautista. The Gresini rider with the Japanese bike, did very well battle until the final lap with the British rider Cal Crutchlow with his Yamaha bike and its Japanese bike also. 

I can saw very clearly on the awesome track how great and confident Alvaro ride his bike lap by lap after on  Saturday at Motegi he just renew his contract from one year again with Gresini racing. So maybe that thing gave him more spirit in Japan GP.

After the race he very nicely take a pic with some fans and talk a bit with me about how his felt after got a great weekend on Japan for his racing carrier.

Motegi also special for Casey Stoner because on this circuit he return back after rest from his recovery from Indianapolis injury and like we know with the very fast bike he has he able to finished at 5th place. And with his not 100% condition of cause it was very special podium for him.

The other who very impressive on Japan GP is when Dani Pedrosa finally can beat Lorenzo and made him still able to continue the dream to be MotoGP World Champion 2012. At least we not too early to know who will be the next World Champion, even Lorenzo still the one who has a big chance to get it again for 2 times on this class. I'm not fans of Dani Pedrosa and Jorge Lorenzo, but I thanks to them to keep the battle for World Champion 2012 alive. 

Valentino Rossi always the most rider who get so many attentions from fans so lovely to see atmosphere of Japanese fans. Will write special story with him at Motegi.

Thanks a lot Valentino Rossi too always make us worth it to watch this championship even I need to fly so many kilo meters to meet with you and you always has a million way to made your fans happy. We always here to support and cheer you. We do love you Valentino Rossi