So what will happen at San Marino, his 2nd home race and very close with his home. And for sure he will do the best for all his fans already come to support him in any condition. He start from the thrid row after hard Practice he got. For FP1 he only got 10th place with gap +1,565 with the lead, Free Practice 2 not improve alot still on 11th place with bit improve with the gap +1.402, and for the last practice on Saturday Sept 3rd he on 12th place with a better gap with the lead for +1.366.
When we look the result, he still on the worst situation, but we can't call him Valentino Rossi if he immediately frustrated with that situation. Yes he always has a good word for make us more calm about the problem he has. Like one thing he using a new helmet design like always at Misano, and for this time his helmet was very mysterious without words only a symbol in the cartoon comic when we got a trouble situation or naughty think in our mind. we can see bombs,exclamation marks, thunderbolt, a skull and crossbones. And for me the helmet means is very broad. Like "too many idea in Vale mind to develop his bike". or maybe "this season is very unpredictable" or we can said "it was trouble season, we did a lot of thing but its not work like we want" or like Alex Briggs said about the meaning of the helmet "WTF" and a lot thing of meaning, always intersting always entertaining. He's our Idol Valentino Rossi. He always able to make some humor when he in the difficult situation.
And thrid row for start of course not what we want for Valentino Rossi in his home race, it will be difficult to do the race with that position but Valentino Rossi still put his target (that's what champion do, always have a target) he very realistic to keep working with his bike and will trying to stay on the third group with Alvaro Bautista and Collin Edward and keep be the fastest of Ducati bike. Yes for Misano he's a bit lowered his target , why? because he frustrated of course not but because he know what he must put in prediction with his condition, in the other race before he will fight with Marco Simoncelli and Ben Spies but when he look Misano Practice, he said "it was to far to be able stay with the 2nd group, but we never know what will happen as long I still believe with what I do and my team already did, we can achieve many thing."
He's teaching us one lesson of life again : First Believe, Second Dont stop trying , Thrid We can see the result soon if not today but we will get it at the time. So keep working my Hero we still here with the trophy or not with you. Because no riders so complete like you
Qualifying Practice Result for MotoGP Misano :
- 27 Casey Stoner – Repsol Honda – 1.33.138
- 1 Jorge Lorenzo – Yamaha Factory Racing – 1.33.258
- 26 Dani Pedrosa - Repsol Honda - 1.33.318
- 11 Ben Spies – Yamaha Factory Racing – 1.33.947
- 58 Marco Simoncelli – San Carlo Honda Gresini – 1.33.990
- 4 Andrea Dovizioso – Repsol Honda – 1.34.026
- 5 Colin Edwards - Monster Yamaha Tech3 – 1.34.054
- 19 Alvaro Bautista – Rizla Suzuki – 1.34.360
- 8 Hector Barbera – Mapfre Aspar Team MotoGP – 1.34.592
- 7 Hiroshi Aoyama – San Carlo Honda Gresini – 1.34.637
- 46 Valentino Rossi – Ducati Team – 1.34.676
- 17 Karel Abraham – Cardion AB Motoracing – 1.34.727
- 35 Cal Crutchlow – Monster Yamaha Tech3 – 1.34.791
- 14 Randy De Puniet – Pramac Racing Team – 1.34.870
- 69 Nicky hayden – Ducati Team – 1.34.955
- 65 Loris Capirossi – Pramac Racing Team – 1.35.502
- 24 Toni Elias – LCR Honda MotoGP – 1.36.167