dsulistiyo Love Valentino Rossi

dsulistiyo Love Valentino Rossi

Kamis, 16 Agustus 2012

August 14th, Valentino Rossi Words to Ducati


August 14th always be my special day. All my friends always sent me greetings and the one make me happy they always connect their  greetings with Valentino Rossi and lot of them give me present related with Valentino Rossi, also I got greetings from people who close with Valentino Rossi … they are Davide Brivio and Matteo Flamigni, really make my day……What a wonderful moment.

Just felt I’m very close with him as an idol. And on the date year by year , valentine Rossi doing something  always make me happy, what he did, … not related with me honestly but something make me as a fans happy and proud to have him.

And for this year on my special day, Valentino Rossi stops his silent, after official announcement that he will return to Yamaha for next two years.
Pic 1
He update on his official twitter account @ValeYellow46 in Italian (Pic 1), translate in English by @motomatters :  "It’s a real shame we could not be competitive with the Ducati, would have been very satisfying for me and for everyone, who worked with me and kept trying until the end. It would have been great, for all our fans, I’m sorry. But there are still 8 races to go, we will do our best to do some good race, see you at Indy”
We can see on his official statement, typing by himself how he was  so pleased with this situation, he just tell to us the bike can be competitive on the time, but his time is not enough waiting due his age. And he said sorry for all who maybe not agree with his decision. With his popularity he is so humble to said sorry like that and it’s the one make him so big and so lovable 

He knows maybe lot of bad comments will come with his decision also lot of risk if he can’t competitive next year. But trying is the thing we could not stop in any situation. Wheel is round and it keep turning  and could be on top or  on the bottom,  keep moving and always do the best.