6th place for the last test of MotoGP at Jerez its not the good one but it’s not the bad one also, means we need to starting more concentration with this result but we don’t need to put much worried on it.
Lot work to do is what we can't avoid it but with the gap with the fastest only 0.953 second we can say it will be great for the team for start the first race on Qatar April 2012. Valentino Rossi team and us his fans maybe tired and uncomfort always struggle like in 2011 but the past is only we can use for lesson and we use to change many thing in this year.
Tired of hope, tired of try, tired of luck, but this team never tired to doing the best. We can’t say much on this test because like we always said before the test and the race is really different way, on the test we only do to get the best setting and to find which part not in good performance, but race is about speed, skill and passionate. And like all we know Valentino Rossi have everything on it so race will be still interesting for us to watch the battle and the surprises from him.
Keep fighting Valentino Rossi without you MotoGP is like bike without engine. All motorbike fans always want to see you back on the podium again, we all very sure the problem not on you and not on the bike also, so in this case no problem in everywhere but Universe just want to make you and team feel the victory with very great fighting and make the sense of Victory more than ever we think.
We put lot of hope from you for Qatar Race April 8th 2012
The last day test result for last test on Jerez :
1. Casey Stoner - Repsol Honda Team 1'38.780
2. Jorge Lorenzo - Yamaha Factory Racing 1'38.953
3. Dani Pedrosa - Repsol Honda Team 1'39.157
4. Ben Spies - Yamaha Factory Racing 1'39.495
5. Cal Crutchlow - Yamaha Tech3 1'39.585
6. Valentino Rossi - Ducati Team 1'39.733
7. Andrea Dovizioso - Yamaha Tech3 1'39.860
8. Nicky Hayden - Ducati Team 1'39.919
9. Alvaro Bautista - Honda Gresini 1'40.017
10. Stefan Bradl - LCR Honda 1'40.098
11. Hector Barbera - Pramac Racing Team 1'40.287
12. Karel Abraham - Cardion AB Motoracing 1'40.579
13. Randy De Puniet - Power Electronics Aspar 1'40.601
14. Aleix Espargaro - Power Electronics Aspar 1'41.645
15. Danilo Petrucci - Came Iodaracing Project 1'41.926
16. Franco Battaini - Ducati Team 1'42.057
17. Colin Edwards - NGM Mobile Forward Racing 1'42.073
18. Mattia Pasini - Speed Master 1'42.184
19. Michele Pirro - San Carlo Honda Gresini 1'42.212
20. James Ellison - Paul Bird Motorsport 1'42.437
21. Ivan Silva - Avintia Racing 1'42.446
22. Yonny Hernandez - Avintia Racing 1'42.906
Above pictures taken by me at Sepang test 2