The weather for Free Practice 2 very unstable, after big rain during the practice for 125 cc and MotoGP start the 2nd practice with combine weather some part rain and same part dry.
And on this season the trend of MotoGP Practice is the fastest one is Casey Stoner From Repsol Honda. Almost every Practice he always in 1st place with a far different time with the other riders. Excellent bike very fast and stable.
Yes for this year same bike with different riders can make a similar result. Its mean all riders using the same bike will gets result in the same range.
Nicky Hayden one of Ducati Team rider made the best result for this practice. He can control his Desmo in the dual weather, very good in the wet and still competitive in the wet race. So he can put the 3rd place after his 2nd place through by Simoncelli.
Cal Crutchlow know the characteristic this circuit very well and he following Nicky Hayden during the practice he will do all the skill for finish in top five in his home track for sure. And Jorge Lorenzo with Yamaha bike on 5th position.
And for the 2nd times the rookie Karel Abraham finished 8th and followed with Valentino Rossi for 9th. Toni Elias look more wake up from the long sleep, in the mixed weather he put 10th position.
Hiroshi Aoyama the one and only rider MotoGP from Asia for this season, not happy with his result for both practice and he didn't have any feeling with his bike for today, but we all know you still have plenty time to make some improve, Don't give up.
Colin Edwards only finished this Practice in the last one, but we must proud and give big applause to his dedication and loyality to this sport called Racing. Only one week after his surgery in Barcelona he back and ride his bike very well.
Can't imagine Valentino Rossi the nine times World Championship finished Friday Practice in 12th and 9th position. but it was happened in Silverstone. And like we all know Valentino Rossi always able to make some review and drawing what he felt when he ride the bike, he said Friday Practice in Silversone was a bit difficult depend on the weather and the experience he has for this track. And Valentino Rossi trying to find good balancing for the bike and he cant ride fast because he didn't get the grip especially on the corner the grip totally lost.
But Valentino Rossi never close his eyes to said the truth what in his mind, he give a humble comment about his team mate bike. For Valentino Rossi the bike (Desmo) can go well and its prove when Nicyky was fast on the both of practice and for Vale he can said its very positive progress for the bike. And the best quote he made is "... We hope we can have more fun riding in here tomorrow"
He never put his spirit down, he always has brilliant idea for his bike and his team. and he always know how to share what he feel to all his fans and make all fans send a thousand energy and spirit to support him for always sportive, smile and humble what ever his condition.
- 27 Casey Stoner – Repsol Honda – 2.15.666
- 58 Marco Simoncelli – San Carlo Honda Gresini – 2.16.463
- 69 Nicky hayden – Ducati Team – 2.17.070
- 35 Cal Crutchlow – Monster Yamaha Tech3 – 2.18.109
- 1 Jorge Lorenzo – Yamaha Factory Racing – 2.18.683
- 4 Andrea Dovizioso – Repsol Honda – 2.18.783
- 11 Ben Spies – Yamaha Factory Racing – 2.18.820
- 17 Karel Abraham – Cardion AB Motoracing – 2.19.009
- 46 Valentino Rossi – Ducati Team – 2.19.435
- 24 Toni Elias – LCR Honda MotoGP – 2.19.612
- 19 Alvaro Bautista – Rizla Suzuki – 2.20.337
- 65 Loris Capirossi – Pramac Racing Team – 2.20.607
- 8 Hector Barbera – Mapfre Aspar Team MotoGP – 2.20.639
- 14 Randy De Puniet – Pramac Racing Team – 2.20.982
- 7 Hiroshi Aoyama – San Carlo Honda Gresini – 2.21.026
- 5 Colin Edwards – Monster Yamaha Tech3 – 2.24.724