Let's repeat again who's start from the first row : Jorge Lorenzo , Marco Simoncelli, Dani Pedrosa and Casey Stoner. And Valentino Rossi start from third row on 9th position.
Look like it's a hard season for Valentino Rossi but we all very sure he will running all situation with a good way, because no reason to doubt his talent.
When the flag up and the race start, we can see many happening on there. Marco Simoncelli and Casey Stoner almost collided each other but both can stable and back ride for the race, after that the first rider fastest trying the gravel is Hector Barbera and followed by Marco Simoncelli crashed on turn 4 in lap one . And after that Karel Abraham Crashed and his bike can't used anymore so he must take the risk to go back to box before the finished line. Another crashed is Ben Speis after riding his bike with fuel clamp was accidentally left on his bike that make he didn't ride well and crashed on lap 13 of 28.
But like we know Ben Spies is patient and calm rider he maybe don't like it happened but he with humble said "its just mistake" and when he saw the all of race result he still sure his bike able to grab any victory on other race.
After that the race just felt very boring, the sort grid with only 17 riders and than actually crashed 4 riders make grid more empty. And not too much factory team make race really not Interesting. Valentino Rossi like always running well on start and he can push his Ducati to 4 th position and Dovisiozo from Repsol Honda always counting him to grab the position, but like we know Valentino Rossi very strong on the corner and very perfect with the brake so Dovisiozo did the perfect strategic to pass Valentino Rossi on the one hundred meters before finish line and Vale said to Dovi "that's excellent".
And look what Valentino Rossi said about this thing : "Apart from Dovizioso, today went well" and he still talking friendly and make all interview look good no war always humble and smile, and than he said "I'm joking, but Andrea obviously rode a race that was strategically perfect. I think he played with me a little, knowing that on the straight, he could probably beat me to the line. He couldn't pass me because I was strong on the brakes, so he had me do all the work for 28 laps before making his attempt, and he got me by twenty-five thousandths.”
And the best part again from Estoril race is When Dani Pedrosa can passed Lorenzo after ne shadow from 1st lap until 24 lap and he can clear Lorenzo with the perfect overtake very smooth. and after he past Lorenzo he make a good gap again and again, so the champion for Estoril is the calm rider Dani Pedrosa. After his 2nd surgery he look confident and incredible be the 1st position. And Dani Pedrosa said after the race "I'm very happy for the win. But more than the win I'm very happy for my condition because it looks like the surgery was successful"
and over all the result for MotoGP Estoril are :
- 26 Dani Pedrosa – Repsol Honda Team – 45.51.483
- 1 Jorge Lorenzo – Yamaha Factory Racing +3.051
- 27 Casey Stoner – Repsol Honda Team +7.658
- 4 Andrea Dovizioso – Repsol Honda Team +16.530
- 46 Valentino Rossi – Ducati Team +16.555
- 5 Colin Edwards – Monster Yamaha Tech 3 +32.575
- 7 Hiroshi Aoyama – San Carlo Honda Gresini +38.749
- 35 Cal Crutchlow – Monster Yamaha Tech 3 +40.912
- 69 Nicky Hayden – Ducati Team +54.887
- 14 Randy De Puniet – Pramac Racing Team +59.697
- 24 Toni Elias – LCR Honda MotoGP +1.00.374
- 65 Loris Capirossi – Pramac Racing Team +1.01.793
- 19 Alvaro Bautista – Rizla Suzuki MotoGP +1.24.370
Not Classified :
14. 11 Ben Spies - Yamaha Racing Team
15. 17 Karel Abraham - Cardion AB Motoracing
Not Starting :
16. 58 Marco Simoncelli - San carlo Honda Gresini
17. 8 Hector Barbera - Mapfre Aspar Team MotoGP