Like all happened in Qatar on the 1st series Repsol Honda Team, Very strong and fast but not for all riders inly two of three dominate in Jerez on FP 1. Casey Stoner set the fastest time with 1.39.551 but his team mate Dani Pedrosa with his complicated injury still show to all, that he is the riders know very well all corner in Jerez, he was grab 2nd position with different time only 0.028 second . So its a sign we can have a great race again in Jerez race April 3rd.
So don't take a long time again to look the FP 1 Jerez result, here it is :
- 27 Casey Stoner – Repsol Honda Team – 1.39.551
- 26 Dani Pedrosa – Repsol Honda Team – 1.39.579
- 46 Valentino Rossi – Ducati Team – 1.40.077
- 58 Marco Simoncelli – San Carlo Honda Gresini – 1.40.176
- 1 Jorge Lorenzo – Yamaha Factory Racing – 1.40.420
- 4 Andrea Dovizioso – Repsol Honda Team – 1.40.429
- 11 Ben Spies – Yamaha Factory Racing – 1.40.887
- 5 Colin Edwards – Monster Yamaha Tech 3 – 1.41.063
- 14 Rand de Puniet – Pramac Racing Team – 1.41.064
- 69 Nicky Hayden – Ducati Team – 1.41.233
- 17 Karel Abraham – Cardion AB Motoracing – 1.41.398
- 8 Hector Barbera – Mapfre Aspar Team – 1.41.601
- 7 Hiroshi Aoyama – San Carlo Honda Gresini – 1.41.816
- 35 Cal Crutchlow – Monster Yamaha Tech 3 – 1.41.949
- 24 Toni Elias – LCR Honda – 1.42.157
- 65 Loris Capirossi – Pramac Racing Team – 1.42.313
- 21 John Hopkins – Rizla Suzuki MotoGP – 1.42.538
After we all look the result what a surprise on there , the first when Toni Elias with a hard way with his new team Honda LCR can improve from the end grid up to 15th on chart. so he managed to make the Honda bike not be the one from front and the one from end because in this chart Loris Capirossi and John Hopkins on the close with 16th and 17th position.
The Big surprise is we can look on this FP, Dominated Honda and Yamaha can be broken because the third fastest on Free Practice 1 is Ducati Motor. The most frequently discussed in this season. Bike with great power that very wild and all people said no one can't team it. And the Rider ride this Desmosidici is Valentino Rossi. He's push hard and he changes his settings that they do based on time records and riding experience in Qatar on two weeks ago.
like he said " I like this track, love the area, and there are always a lot of
people here. Here we will try to improve on the Qatar result of seventh.”
And he proved once again : When you believe, then you will get what you want. So Don't ever stop to try and try.