dsulistiyo Love Valentino Rossi

dsulistiyo Love Valentino Rossi

Sabtu, 05 Maret 2011

when I post for 1st time (acknowledgments)

Hi…World,

I dont know what I must post  for u, my name is dsulistiyo, I’m so freak and crazy about MotoGP especially Valentino Rossi. Valentino Rossi for me not only be an Idol but he’s my spirit in my live. he can push me to get what I dream until the limit.When all people talk about how hard this live,Vale show me how to achieve all with a smart way.

He always said ” What if I had never tried it” and when he feels pressured by his decision to move to Yamaha on 2004, he still says with polite and do not blame anyone.that’s why he looks so great for me.
If u love him too please follow my site and u will feel what I felt about him. Just trying to share all positive thing about him and make the power of dream come to make all your dream be come true.
Before I knew and admired him, I was the person who really doesn’t have any desire, I never dared to dream and get whats in my heart. All the limitations that I’ve made me stop to make the dream in my life. but When I know him “I’m sure there will be no dream we can’t accomplish, life is hope, and it will come true if we have the spirit and  try to get it”

Rider of motogp and i