QP for this season all finished and Honda always not touched with any bike. They look so strong got 1.54 time for 1st. But Yamaha still push hard to make time more close with Honda and They Get it.
So pole position for tomorrow of course for Honda Casey stoner and 2nd with Dani Pedrosa from Honda, but Yamaha make the first row more coloring they get a 3rd position for tomorrow.
You want know the whole QP result, just read this one :
- Casey Stoner – Repsol Honda Team – 1.54.137
- Dani Pedrosa – Repsol Honda Team – 1.54.342
- Jorge Lorenzo – Yamaha Factory Racing – 1.54.947
- Marco Simoncelli – San Carlo Honda Gresini – 1.54.988
- Ben Spies – Yamaha Factory Racing – 1.55.095
- Hector Barbera – Aspar Team – 1.55.223
- Andrea Dovizioso – Repsol Honda Team – 1.55.229
- Cal Crutchlow – Monster Yamaha Tech 3 – 1.55.578
- Valentino Rossi – Ducati Team – 1.55.637
- Colin Edwards – Monster Yamaha Tech 3 – 1.55.647
- Randy De Puniet – Pramac Racing Team – 1.55.656
- Hiroshi Aoyama – San Carlo Honda Gresini – 1.55.724
- Nicky Hayden – Ducati Team – 1.55.881
- Loris Capirossi – Pramac Racing Team – 1.56.323
- Karel Abraham – Cardion AB Motoracing – 1.56.665
- Toni Elias – LCR Honda MotoGP – 1.57.992
What the amesome QP ? when you get the Rookie improve time very well than an expectation and Cal Crutchlow did it, he push hard and good showing to manage on 8th position on his first debut in MotoGP.
And for all Ducati the fastest for this QP riding by Hector Barbera in 2nd row on on 6th position and the worst Ducati is Karel Abraham on 15th he still can handle the power of Desmo and Poor for Nicky Hayden he was down only for 13th position.
For the Star of Ducati Valentino Rossi he look like very unhappy we can see from his eyes, he really look worried with this result. He said "I had a better felling with this bike but we have to improve a lot yet. For tomorrow I hope to find something"
about his shoulder the pain not feel too hurt again but he still lose of power with it, he couldn't hold his bike for a long lap.
Look like he not on good condition, so I hope he will ride with this condition and not push to hard.
Whatever happen with Valentino Rossi, I still here to support him like he was did when I'm down, Vale spirit always with me to make me up and now I'll do the same thing when he's not on the top. Love you Valentino Rossi