FP2 MotoGP Qatar finished. Do you still want who be fastest on that Practice? Yes, you're right still Casey Stoner the Aussie Boy be the first and he have a lot improve again on his time. So the complete FP 2 Result in here :
- Casey Stoner – Repsol Honda Team – 1.55.457
- Dani Pedrosa – Repsol Honda Team – 1.55.854
- Ben Spies –Yamaha Factory Racing – 1.56.116
- Andrea Dovizioso – Repsol Honda Team – 1.56.172
- Jorge Lorenzo – Yamaha Factory Racing – 1.56.220
- Colin Edwards – Monster Yamaha Tech 3 – 1.56.259
- Marco Simoncelli – San Carlo Honda Gresini – 1.56.378
- Cal Crutchlow – Monster Yamaha Tech 3 – 1.56.518
- Valentino Rossi – Ducati Team – 1.56.532
- Nicky Hayden – Ducati Team – 1.56.626
- Randy De Puniet – Pramac Racing Team – 1.56.668
- Hector Barbera – Aspar Team – 1.56.735
- Hiroshi Aoyama – San Carlo Honda Gresini – 1.56.790
- Alvaro Bautista – Rizla Suzuki MotoGP – 1.56.833
- Loris Capirossi – Pramac Racing Team – 1.57.304
- Karel Abraham – Cardion AB Motoracing – 1.57.683
- Toni Elias – LCR Honda MotoGP – 1.58.801
Oh..my.., Repsol Honda team look more strong day by day from the test until the Practice. They bike very fast with the perfect electronic. Stoner 1st, Dani Pedrosa 2nd and Dovizioso 4th.
Yamaha Racing team, still maintenance to not far from the 1st row, and their lucky with Ben Spies get 3rd position on FP2 Jorge Lorenzo closed FP2 with 5th position.
This nite Monster Yamaha Team very impressive with they result jump to 6th position with Collin Edward , and Cal Crutchlow with his injured finger flied to 8th position. Wuhuuu...!!
Marco Simoncelli the Italian man I like getting a nice position on 7th with San Carlo Honda Gresini. (be careful with all Italian, they are rock!!)
Valentino Rossi and Nicky Hayden, almost every test pre season get this position 9th and 10th. But Ducati still sure he will get the key on race... and for me the champion is between Valentino and Rossi.
I like what he said before "Everyone is really tight on times, and I think that’s pretty cool. I like how competitive it is, and we know it’s going to be like that all season."
Randy, Barbera, Aoyama, Bautista, Capirossi, and Karel always trying to find the way, and their did a great way until now.
Just want to know what happened with Toni Elias bike, why his time so worst in every result ?