New season MotoGP 2011 already kicked off this evening in Qatar. All people surprise with the result. and without we talk more about anything else, here you can see the Result time :
- Casey Stoner – Repsol Honda Team – 1.55.752
- Dani Pedrosa – Repsol Honda Team – 1.56.362
- Hector Barbera – Aspar Team – 1.56.421
- Marco Simoncelli – San Carlo Honda Gresini – 1.56.441
- Valentino Rossi – Ducati Team – 1.56.479
- Ben Spies – Yamaha Factory Racing – 1.56.493
- Jorge Lorenzo – Yamaha Factory Racing – 1.56.586
- Andrea Dovizioso – Repsol Honda Team – 1.56.592
- Randy De Puniet – Pramac Racing Team – 1.56.790
- Colin Edwards – Monster Yamaha Tech 3 – 1.56.879
- Nicky Hayden – Ducati Team – 1.56.910
- Hiroshi Aoyama – San Carlo Honda Gresini – 1.56.987
- Loris Capirossi – Pramac Racing Team – 1.57.366
- Cal Crutchlow – Monster Yamaha Tech 3 – 1.57.429
- Karel Abraham – Cardion AB Motoracing – 1.57.821
- Alvaro Bautista – Rizla Suzuki MotoGP – 1.58.528
- Toni Elias – LCR Honda MotoGP – 1.59.087
What the great satisfaction on the Result. In front Row we can see Ducati on 3rd position, and its more than great. Hector Barbera earlier pushed and showed Ducati are able on front row this season.
And what Valentino Rossi said when he jumped to 5th position " Normally we end practice crying (worried) but now we are smiling."
He look much happier to night because his bike turning better and going in direction.
and that he said complete with motoGP.com : "We’re all pretty satisfied with this first free practice because we worked well throughout the entire session, progressively improving with each outing. We modified the setup a little compared to the test, and we immediately found it to be better, to the point that within just a few laps, I improved on my time from Monday. The last run was particularly positive and my final lap time, done with a hard tyre that had 19 laps on it, was my best. It was just a bit more than a tenth off second place. We know that if we want to have a good race on Sunday, we have to cut another five tenths, and we’ll try to do that tomorrow. Anyway, although we still have to improve some more things on the bike, now I don't have to push so hard and it is turning better. The shoulder is holding up well. It was only at the end that it started to lose a little strength, and tomorrow we’ll see how it reacts with two practice sessions. In any case, we’re happy today.”
So what is the greatest action : When u still try the best when people doubted of you." and you did it Valentino Rossi